There are ways to activate the Chime card
Online via the official website, via the Chime card activation number, or via the Chime mobile app.
Activate Chime Debit Card Online
To activate your Chime Card online, you want to follow these steps:
- Go to chime.com
- After opening the website, click on the “Login” option located at the highest right of the screen.
- Now log into your Chime account by entering your registered email and password within the respective field.
- On the successive page, follow the instructions to activate your on-screen card.
In addition to the Chime website, you’ll also activate the Chime Card by calling to Chime telephone number.
Live Chat with a Chime customer service agent then follows the instructions provided by them. it’s recommended that you simply retain your personal information, like your SSN and Chime debit card details, to verify your identity.
Activate the Chime Card in the Mobile App
You can also activate Chime card in the Chime mobile app. You just need to install the Chime Mobile app on your mobile device to get started. The Chime app is available on both Android and iOS devices. After downloading the Chime app, follow these steps:
- Open the Chime app on your mobile so log into your account by entering your registered email and password.
- On the successive page, a pop-up will ask you to activate your Chime Card.
- Now, on the card activation page, enter your card details like CVV number and card number in the required field.
- As soon as your CVV code is verified by the Chime system, you’ll receive an automatic call from Chime with a verification code.
- Now enter the verification code within the required field then inform continue.
- Finally, you’ll receive a message about activating your Chime Card then your Chime Card are able to use anywhere.