GlobalDrip Irrigation Market was valued at US$ 1.67 Bn in 2019 and is expected toreach US$ 4.98 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.63% during a forecast period.
The report includes an analysis ofthe impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers,and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in variousregions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently byregions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term andlong-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers toprepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
To know about the ResearchMethodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global Drip Irrigation MarketSegment analysis
The agriculture segment isexpected to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast periodowing to the rising demand for food as the population is growing across theglobe. Drip irrigation helps to provide an efficient food supply and innovationin the technology of drip irrigation is also driving the market growth. FieldCrop is estimated to propel the market growth during the forecast period.Rising the quality and quantity of yield due to using drip irrigation andreduced production cost are the factors that are driving the market growth byfield crop type. The emitter's segment is projected to lead the market growthduring the forecast period.
Global Drip Irrigation MarketDynamics
Major driving factors of themarket are the rising requirement to save water and nutrients and the growingdemand to provide water directly into the root areas to reduce the loss. Inaddition, increasing water problems are expected to boost the market growth inthe agriculture sector. Growing awareness regarding the benefits of dripirrigation among consumers is also surging the market growth across the globe.
Increasing implementation of agreenhouse is providing opportunities to the manufacturers and at the sametime, high cost of the product is estimated to act as restraints to the market.The report provides an in-detail list of drivers and restraints, which areinfluencing the market growth. Additionally, provides expected opportunitiesand emerging trends.
Global Drip IrrigationMarketRegional Insights
The Asia Pacific is estimated tohold the largest share in the market during the forecast period as a result ofgrowing demand for drip irrigation from developing countries such as India andChina. In addition, the rising economy, growing middle-class population, andgovernment providing various funds to farmers are also boosting the marketgrowth in a positive way in this region. China is projected to lead the marketgrowth in this region owing to the rapid adoption of advanced agricultureequipment and technologies. North America is expected to generate the highestCAGR during the forecast period.
The report includes a detailedstudy of Porter’s Five Forces model to analyze the different factors affectingthe growth of the market. Moreover, the study also covers a marketattractiveness analysis, PESTLE analysis, Value Chain Analysis, and SWOTanalysis.
Global Drip Irrigation Market, KeyHighlights:
• Global Drip Irrigation Marketanalysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysisof market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of theGlobal Drip Irrigation Market
• Global Drip Irrigation Marketsegmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise)has been provided.
• Global Drip Irrigation Marketstrategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospectsalong with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have beenconsidered under the scope of study.
• Global Drip Irrigation Marketanalysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along withcountry-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industryplayers, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of corecompetencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments,investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key playersoperating in the Global Drip Irrigation Market are also profiled.
Scope of the GlobalDrip Irrigation Market: Inquire before buying
Global Drip Irrigation Market, byComponent
• Pressure Gauge
• Drip Tube
Global Drip Irrigation Market, byApplication
Global Drip Irrigation Market, byCrop Type
• Field Crops
• Fruits & Nuts
• Vegetable Crops
Global Drip Irrigation Market, byRegion
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Global Drip Irrigation Market KeyPlayers
• EPC Industries Limited
• Driptech Incorporated
• Microjet Irrigation Systems
• Rain Bird Corporation
• Rivulus Irrigation
• Netafim limited
• Jain Irrigation System Limited
• Lidsay Corporation
• The Toro Company
• Eurodrip S.A
• Valmont Industries
• T-L Irrigation Company
• Reinke Manufacturing Company,Inc.
• ELGO Irrigation Limited
• Hunter Industries Inc.
• Lindsay Corporation
For More Information Vist : https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-drip-irrigation-market/23926/
Report Is Submitted By : MaximizeMa rket Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research ofreports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet yourrequirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide youto get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research providesB2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities &technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & C
ommunications, Internet of Things,Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.