Operation points of metering dosing pump
The metering dosing pump is a pump with a special capacity. It is a machine that can meter the liquid to be transported. It is often used in various types of medicament addition equipment, so it is also called a dosing pump. Let's talk about the operation precautions of the metering dosing pump .
1, the first all air switch is to open the air switch on the PLC cabinet, and check whether the on-site display of the instrument and the liquid level display are normal. Then the reverse tank will open quantitatively between the outlet valves.
2, the water solenoid valve, the dissolution tank mixer, the original tank and the tank connection valve switch are switched to the "remote" position. The stroke speed of the metering dosing pump is adjusted on site.
3, the liquid enters the 1# to 3# dissolution tank.
4, back to the console, click to enter the "metering system" screen, and manually adjust the output frequency of the metering dosing pump ;
5, Click the water solenoid valve icon on the screen, open the solenoid valve to start pour water into the pool to dilute the liquid, observe the screen level gauge, when the level gauge reaches a certain height, click the agitator icon to turn on the mixer.
6, Observe the level gauge, when the level gauge reaches the required dilution of the liquid, close the inlet solenoid valve and turn off the stirrer. Click the outlet valve icon of the dissolving tank to open the outlet valve, and then click the metering pump icon to turn on the metering dosing pump . Observe the liquid level gauge and flow meter. When the liquid level is too low, in order to close the metering dosing pump and close the liquid valve.
The operation steps of the metering dosing pump :
(1) Preparation of raw materials: The raw materials used are 25℅ liquid sodium chlorite and 31-33℅ concentrated hydrochloric acid. Both of these raw materials can be purchased directly from the market without further dilution and preparation.
(2) Check whether the two raw material hoses of hydrochloric acid and sodium chlorite used in the chlorine dioxide generator are inserted into their respective raw material barrels.
(3) Check whether the valve of the pressure water (tap water) of the chlorine dioxide generator is open.
(4) Check whether the outlet valve of the chlorine dioxide solution of the chlorine dioxide generator is open. If only one chlorine dioxide generator is turned on, the valve of the chlorine dioxide solution outlet of the other chlorine dioxide generator should be closed at the same time.
(5) Press the button switch of the booster pump on the chlorine dioxide generator, at this time the chlorine dioxide solution that the chlorine dioxide generator will produce is added to the water being processed, and the indicator light of the metering dosing pump is on at the same time. (Green light).
(6) Press the button switch of the metering dosing pump on the chlorine dioxide generator, the chlorine dioxide generator will produce chlorine dioxide solution, and the indicator light of the booster pump is on (green light).
(7) The chlorine dioxide generator adopts a unique design to make the booster pump work intermittently and generate chlorine dioxide intermittently, which can save electricity consumption. The start of the booster pump is mainly controlled by the liquid in the chlorine dioxide solution storage tank. When the liquid level is low, the pump starts; when the liquid level is high, the pump stops; when the liquid level is low, low and high, the system power supply is automatically cut off and alarms. Both the pressure pump and the metering dosing pump no longer work. The equipment has a high degree of automation and does not require special personnel on duty.
The above are some details about the operation of the metering dosing pump.The dosing pump is widely used in the medicament addition industry. I hope this article will be helpful for everyone to use this equipment in the future.
ContactTel : 0086-020-22939609
Phone : +86-15625008015
What’app : 15625008015
Email : email@example.com
Addree : 2nd Floor, Building 10, No. 128, Donghuan Road, Donghuan Street, Panyu District, Guangzhou