Installing a cable conduit system in your home or office can help protect and organize your electrical wiring. Here's how to install a cable conduit system:
1. Plan the installation: Determine the type and size of conduit needed, as well as the location and routing of the conduit.
2. Prepare the space: Clear the area of any obstacles and make sure it's safe to work in.
3. Install the conduit: Begin by attaching mounting brackets to the wall or ceiling. Then, feed the conduit through the brackets, ensuring that it's secure and level. Use conduit connectors to connect each section of conduit.
4. Pull the cables: Once the conduit is installed, it's time to pull the cables through. Use cable lubricant to make it easier to feed the cables through the conduit.
5. Terminate the cables: Once the cables are pulled through the conduit, terminate them using appropriate connectors or fittings.
6. Test the system: Before finishing the installation, test the system to ensure it's working correctly and meets safety regulations.
7. Finish the installation: Once the installation is complete, secure any loose cables and ensure that the system is neat and organized.
Installing a Cable Conduit System requires basic electrical knowledge and the right tools. If you're unsure about the installation process, it's always best to consult with a professional electrician or cable management expert.
Read More @ http://dailynewsmotion.weebly.com/blog/cable-conduit-system-are-used-for-protecting-wires-and-cables-from-any-threat-such-as-moisture-fire-corrosion-vapors-and-gases-and-electromagnetic-interference